So, over the past month or so, I've been doing quite a bit of searching for schools that may better fit my educational goals, our finances, and our preferences of geographic location. Between testing fees, application fees, and secondary application fees, applying to professional school can be very expensive (I had a friend who once dumped $5000 in one year's application cycle...and she didn't get into a single school), so I've narrowed the choices down to the following three (all of which have had 100% or nearly 100% student passing rates for the national licensing exam):



I have one class (U.S. History...darn U.C. let me satisfy that requirement with Women's History...leave it to California!) that I need to take in order to be eligible for University of Georgia admission (here we come, Uncle Phil!!!). I'll be taking that this fall at Woodland Junior College. My PCAT test is scheduled for October 18, in Berkeley. I'm gonna be a busy bee over the next few months, but I'm truly looking forward to studying again (that was the biggest bummer about not getting into school this past year...not being able to throw myself into academia once more).
Wish me luck, folks, and I'll keep you updated on the progress!
Wish me luck, folks, and I'll keep you updated on the progress!
2 comments:
Keira, you are awesome !!! I check in evry once in a while to see how you and Paul are doing. I read your past several blog entries. You are one blessed girl. Even though I haven't met Paul, yet, He seems like a great guy and that your first year of marriage has been wonderful. I love seeing you girls growing up, maturing and seeing life as an awesome journey! Family is the best and I only wish we were all lived closer. What's this about GA. ??? I'm certain your mom wouldn't be any to happy having you leave Ca. but how lucky would we be??? Keep us posted. Keep the great blogs coming. I love being able to share in your lives ..Love you Aunt, Jody
UGA?! Keira, don't toy with our emotions! How fun would that be?! Good luck with all the applications and admissions. I can't wait to hear what the verdict is!!
Post a Comment