Friday, January 23, 2009

We're back!

Oh, how I've missed blogging!?!

Paul and I have been without a computer for so very long. We've had occasional access at our parents' house and sporadic, stolen moments on the computer at work. But it's been a good year or more since we've had a computer and internet access at home. So, it is with great joy and jubilation that I say...

WE FINALLY HAVE A COMPUTER!!!

Thank you to all the friends and family who have checked in on us from time to time. I'm sorry that your diligence and curiosity have been in vain. Paul bought me a new laptop this past week, and we're waiting on our internet service to start up at the end of the month. Once January 30th comes to pass, the Domers will once again join the digital masses and the blogging world.

We've had so many wonderful adventures over the past few months. Paul and I had a lovely December weekend in San Francisco, attending the San Francisco Ballet Company's production of the Nutcracker and touring the San Francisco Zoo for my very first time. We spent Paul's birthday at an African animal sanctuary and Kenyan tent camp in Santa Rosa. There have been some awesome adventures; I look forward to sharing memories and photos of those times with you all!

Until then, take care and we pray that all is well with our friends and family. We hope we haven't lost you guys, and we sure look forward to getting in touch once more!

No comments: