It's a day early, but my wonderful dad is about to turn another year young. We celebrated his birthday this past weekend. Mom made his favorite dinner (breakfast...waffles, eggs, sausage, and bacon), and we had a raucous time as only can be had around the Simmons table!
1 comment:
Hey there Miss Kiera (and Paul!), I have been sitting here for a few minutes looking at that great picture of your Dad. I did the math and realized that I've known your Dad now for well over 40 years. He has always been one of my heroes, even though I've never been able to spend much time with him. He has always set a wonderful example for me by the way he loves your Mom so deeply, and by the way he has raised two of the most awesome young women I've ever known. I really have enjoyed your blog! much love, uncle Phil
Post a Comment